Congratulations on taking the first step toward an endeavour that can transform your life.
Recognizing that we are not the only orthodontic practice in North Vancouver ensures that we remain steadfast in our Care Commitment. This commitment drives us to become the most confident referral our patients can make to their friends, family, and colleagues.
Our fantastic patients have grown to rely on our Care Commitment, including some distinct attributes that distinguish us from our competition:
- Location: We have operated for more than two decades in the beautiful North Shore district of Vancouver.
- Travelers Day: Our convenient location, combined with our monthly “Traveler’s Day” (a Saturday), accommodates patients from Smithers, Prince George, Nanaimo, Victoria, Chilliwack, Pemberton, Whistler, and beyond.
- Availability: Our accessibility continues throughout the week, with appointments available as early as 7:30am.
- All Ages: We serve patients as young as only a week old all the way through to patients in their 70s and 80s.
- Two-Phase Treatment: We practice a two-phase early intervention treatment for children. This helps to achieve better results with less need for extractions, headgear, jaw surgery, and other complex procedures. It also creates a more enjoyable experience by engaging children in a partnership that ensures the long-term goals are reached.
- Rewards: Our unique Smiles Rewards Program offers all patients the opportunity to earn points that can be redeemed for a wide variety of fantastic promotions. One of our core values is to teach children competence and responsibility for the care of their own teeth.
- Education: Our educational commitment to patients ensures that you receive all the information you desire in order to make informed decisions and achieve the change you want to see in your smile.
- Leadership: We are a leader in cleft palate and craniofacial orthodontic treatment.
- Innovation: We offer the latest advances in sleep apnea technology through our association with the University of British Columbia. We work with the most high-tech braces available to ensure your best possible results are achieved gently, quickly, and with fewer appointments. We pursue and adopt the latest advances in the technology for our office and service environment.
- Expertise: Our team is committed to continuous education, development, and training to keep us at the forefront of orthodontic best practices.
- Community: We realize that our individual citizenship is a reflection of our corporate citizenship, and we support a variety of charitable and social-purpose initiatives that align with our personal values or have touched our personal lives.
All of this without a formal referral from a dentist — you can just come meet us! If you’re a parent who has not been in an orthodontic office since your own childhood, prepare yourself for a completely different experience. We work hard to create an environment that is not just distinct for the sake of being different; but actually addresses the uniqueness of our team members and our patient demographics.